Galway Claddagh Throw
Price includes FREE Packaging and Postage.
- A stunning, symbolic Claddagh throw – exclusive to our stores
- An elegant display of our well known emblem – the Claddagh ring
- Representing Love, Loyalty and Friendship
- A unique addition to your home
- 100% merino wool – extremely soft and insulating
- Made in Ireland
We are very lucky to have this stunning knitted throw with the Claddagh ring emblem exclusively in our stores! The well known and traditional Irish Claddagh ring originated from the fishing village of Claddagh which is now part of Galway City. It symbolises love (the heart), loyalty (the crown) and friendship (the hands). We consider ourselves to be very fortunate to have a store close to the beautiful Claddagh. The throw would make an extremely unique addition to your home. It is often bought as an engagement, wedding or house warming gift.
Green with Green, White with Brown, White with Green