Galway Claddagh Scarf
Price includes FREE Packaging and Postage.
- A stunning, symbolic Claddagh scarf – exclusive to our stores
- A beautiful Aran cable knit pattern
- An elegant display of our well known emblem – the Claddagh ring
- Representing Love, Loyalty and Friendship
- 100% merino wool – extremely soft and insulating
- Made in Ireland
We are very lucky to have this stunning knitted scarf with the Claddagh ring emblem exclusively in our stores! The well known and traditional Irish Claddagh ring originated from the fishing village of Claddagh which is now part of Galway City. It symbolises love (the heart), loyalty (the crown) and friendship (the hands). We consider ourselves to be very fortunate to have a store close to the beautiful Claddagh. The scarf is an extremely unique gift!
White with Green, White with Brown, White with Red, Green with Green